Client Success Manager Tur.ai (m/f)
Who we are and what we do
WeAreBrain is a company that builds and we are on the hunt for new talent. We know that finding the perfect fit has as much to do with who you are as who we are!
We officially opened our doors in 2014, choosing to open three offices simultaneously - Our Head office in Amsterdam, our tech and R&D arm in Kiev, and our AI and EdTech business in Lausanne. Since then we have expanded with an office in Kramatorsk and Cape Town. The WeAreBrain co-founders and managing team are all individually successful entrepreneurs in their own right and each has brought something special to the magic that is WeAreBrain.
Who we are looking for
The Client Success Manager is responsible for all clients within the region, maintaining a long-term and mutually successful relationship with these clients, maximizing sales opportunities, penetration, usage and renewal of our software solutions. This includes a long-term account strategy, short-term problem-solving strategies, remaining as the center point of contact for the client and ensuring smooth delivery of tasks/deliverables as requested. This role acts as the link between the client and our founders, technology, and product design departments, ensuring that the client’s needs are monitored, measured and met with proactive solutions.
This is a task-orientated and admin intensive position, that requires an analytical mindset to ensure that accurate collation of all information surrounding an account is adhered to and that tasks are actioned and reported on correctly.
- Develop and execute an after-sales strategy to ensure a greater share of wallet for the client, and ensure all aspects of the sales approach contribute to this purpose.
- Analyze the account strategy every six months or as needed. Highlight and suggest areas of improvement, and/ or an alternative approach to meet the clients' needs.
- Champion the client's brand internally to ensure all departments involved with the client understand the high-level goals.
- Monitor the implementation and engagement of our products for your client to ensure requested requirements and standards are met.
- Work with the relevant project manager and tech leads to discuss and plan the timelines for projects and the associated launches. Communicate with client to ensure the deadlines are agreeable to both.
- Ensure that all elements of a project are being accurately processed and delivered on time.
Penetration, usage and renewal
- Implement the client success strategy using the matrix outlined for a) a new client or b) an existing client. Either strategy must focus on driving revenue and subscriptions/renewals as the primary goal.
- Monitor performance and adjust strategy in order to action accordingly.
- Take ownership of the clients' online engagement and activity and suggest key areas of focus to increase penetration, usage and contract renewal(s).
- Understand the accounts' strategic direction and key objectives; create sustainable competitive advantage by aligning capabilities with key account requirements, and drive profitable business growth.
- Understand client needs and provide appropriate feedback, suggesting improvements or alternative options where needed.
- Manage the operational support for your clients. This will involve customized and standard requests.
- Implement and drive monthly operational review reports, to ensure the key client contact has a high-level view of the success within their organization.
- Ensure that renewal opportunities for each client/group are accurately captured in.
- In collaboration with the sales and marketing team; develop and deliver effective tools that enable the client to reach their own business objectives when it comes to our products
- Work closely with the product development team to highlight and feedback on the need(s) of new and existing clients when it comes to marketing and sales supporting materials.
Organizational approach and leadership
- Guide the day-to-day activities ensuring that each approach and activity is focused on the objectives laid out by yourself and the client.
- Work with colleagues across our entire company to maintain strategic perspective based on the client’s needs, levels of satisfaction and enhancing our position within their organization.
- Work with current systems that have been implemented to achieve successful and measurable delivery on tasks.
- Assist in promoting our company's purpose, philosophies and values when interacting with any client.
- Act as an internal agent to bring attention and solutions to a client’s business priorities using WeAreBrain's product offerings.
- 5+ years SaaS experience or 3+ years of Client Success experience
- English language is a must, any other language will be a plus
- Proven track record of success within the implementation/operations or sales roles.
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically, analytically and creatively with strong business acumen.
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing as well as finance processes and the ability to translate these processes into opportunities on-the-job.
- Demonstrate ability to build, grow and sustain strong and collaborative business relationships with clients and industry influencers as well as internal partners.
- Confident, driven and dynamic individual with the ability to work effectively, both leading a team and independently.
- Highly organized and effective on the job; exceptional planning skills and ability to handle several projects simultaneously.
- Superior communication abilities, including excellent presentation skills, business writing, email etiquette, and conduct conference calls.
- Sound consultative, planning, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to gain trust quickly, diffuse high-tension situations comfortably and settle differences with minimal disruptions. Use persuasion, influence and knowledge of the clients' business in detail to maximize value; establish appropriate business arrangements/contracts and negotiate price, terms, conditions and the like within established targets where needed.
- Driven by results and proactively focused on outcomes and achievements laid out.
- Demonstrate ability to operate within budget requirements to achieve desired business results.
- Sound understanding of strategic frameworks, strategy development and implementation processes.
- Impeccable attention to detail especially under high pressure, with the ability to meet and beat deadlines and demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude at all times internally and with clients.
- Able to travel occassionally
- Exposure to international and/ specific regional markets is an advantage.
- The opportunity to work with a passionate and experienced international team building great technology products and startups across Europe and the United States
- A competitive salary in line with your experience and expertise
- Coaching & professional development
- State of the art equipment
- Stock options
How we chillin’
Meet your future team
Would you like more information?
Feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.
CTO & Co-founder
p/whatsapp: +380 95 013 0615