Who we are and what we do
We are a force field of 75 creators and entrepreneurs with expertise in developing innovative solutions for enterprise customers.
Our internal culture is based on trust, transparency and unlimited personal and professional growth. We invest in these principles not in word, but in deed.
We have developed a community management & eCommerce platform with customized client-side, content & products management modules and search service for Maxeda, the leading DIY retail group in Benelux.
- 1.4 billion Euro turnover
- 389 stores in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg
- 7000+ employees
- 10+ own & exclusive brands
- 1,5 mln customers weekly
- 65000+ products/SKU’s online
For now, 35 engineers from Ukraine, Netherlands and Belgium are working to deliver valuable DIY software products to Maxeda’s end users.
Who we are looking for
The сurrent focus and main tech challenge of the System team is infrastructure migration from Ansible to Terraform. That’s why we are looking for a mature DevOps Engineer to join our 5-people Ukrainian/Netherlands System team. The ideal candidate has a strong DevOps profile with high Linux-based infrastructures systems engineering skills (AWS) and deep knowledge of tuning and using of IaC tools.
Our strategical plans are:
- Kubernetes implementation
- Migration to Google Cloud
- Collaborate closely with your Kiev-based Dev Team and external Dev/System Teams (Amsterdam/Brussels/Odessa)
- Design, implement and develop the continuous deployment systems and configuration activities
- Maintain and support product release pipeline for planned product updates and unplanned emergency fixes
- Analyze performance and stability issues in both DEV and PROD environments
- Continuous improvement and quality control of infrastructure and operations
- Implementation of new technologies in the common process and improvement of existing tools, pipelines and approaches
- Drive the automation of product development, evaluation, deployment, and operations
- 3 + years of comprehensive experience in the development of Linux-based infrastructures (AWS)
- An Upper-Intermediate English level with good communication skills
- Experience of automation and building continuous integration pipelines, using CI/CD systems such as Bamboo, Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines
- Hands-on experience with scripting on Python, Ruby or Bash, at a level where you can not only code and troubleshoot but also design reliable and scalable solutions
- Practical experience with Docker containerization and clustering (ECS/Kubernetes)
- Confidence with configuration management tools (Terraform/Ansible/Puppet/Chef)
- Familiarity with general monitoring principles and tools like New Relic, Zabbix, Nagios
- You are mature enough to propose improvements, solve issues and take responsibility for them
It will be nice if you have:
- Hands-on experience of working with microservices architecture
- Deep knowledge and practical user experience of Git
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- The opportunity to work with a passionate and experienced international team building great technology products
- Teamwork based on trust and Agile principles
- Mentoring/coaching and professional/technical growth
- Annual bonus based on your personal, team and company performance
- Access to WeAreBrain stock appreciation rights program after 1 year of successful cooperation with us
- Partial fitness and education compensation
- Medical insurance
- Paid time off (vacation, sick leaves, public holidays)
- Free English classes with a native speakers
How we chillin’
Meet your future team
Would you like more information?