Digital Marketing Intern AmsterdamApply now
Who we are and what we do
WeAreBrain is an award-winning full-service strategic technology agency in the business of ideas, entrepreneurship and invention. We enable clients globally to create and execute strategies and solutions for their digital transformation: from outstaffing engineering teams to strategy, product design, UX, software development and operations.
For our dear friends and partners at Postana (Postana.com), a start-up building programatic Print and Direct Mail automation solutions, we are looking for a highly motivated and creative Digital Marketing and Content Manager to join our marketing team. The Digital Marketing Manager’s main objective is to create a customer acquisition processes to help Postana reach their ambitious sales targets by creating content across different channels and implementing the digital marketing strategy including SEO, SEA, Email and Social Media.
Who we are looking for
The Digital Marketing and Content Manager (intern) is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers in the user acquisition process, with the ultimate goal of turning visitors into customers.
The Digital Marketing and Content Manager will collaborate in the strategic planning, creative execution and day-to-day administration of digital marketing activities for our client.
Ultimately, he/she should be able to act as the marketing manager of the brand and coordinate all marketing activities and campaigns.
You will have day-to-day responsibility for managing Postana.com’s digital marketing, including:
- Planning and goal setting
- Create and publish relevant, original, high-quality content
- Leverage the right tools to manage content
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Promote content when relevant
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Edit, design and send newsletters
- Create SEM campaigns
- Monitor, measure and produce weekly reports
- Coordinate with the Marketing Communications team to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with internal departments to stay updated on new product developments
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals, journalists and influencers.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
The ideal candidate will have some experience in content creation, content marketing and digital marketing tools. In addition, the candidate will possess:
- Knowledge and curiosity to all matters related to digital/technology
- Good verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with digital media management
- Familiarity with marketing reporting tools and the ability to extract insights from data
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- An enthusiastic nature and an entrepreneurial soul
- A sensitivity to and an affinity for diverse cultures
- An awesome team from across the world
- Close collaboration with die-hard entrepreneurs
- Free lunch :)
- No coffee duty, just real work
- Trust and empowerment
- And yes, we also pay you!
Would you like more information?
Get in touch for more information!