Who we are and what we do
We are a force field of 70 creative minds with expertise in developing innovative solutions for enterprise customers.
Our internal culture, opposite of traditional outsource/outstaffing values, is based on trust, transparency and unlimited personal and professional growth. We invest in these principles not in word, but in deed.
Our Partner is a Dutch SAP Gold partner. And our Ukraine-Dutch Hybris experts team consists of Business Owner, Tech Lead, Integration Consultants, QA Engineers and UI specialists from the Netherlands and 4 solid-skilled Engineers from Ukraine.
For now, we have 3 Clients to work with:
- A multi-brand company specialized in selling a varied range of electrical/mechanical engineering equipment and industrial hardware
- International beer brewer
- Supplier of technical equipment in the heating and plumbing business
Our core values are openness and transparency. This means we ensure autonomy in both solutions design and creation, following a rule of explaining/convincing other team members.
Who we are looking for
We are searching for a Hybris Engineer to join a team of SAP professionals to work on Greenfield projects. Our ideal teammate is a person who likes SAP universe, enjoys working proactively and autonomously, has ideas and opinion to share, and eager to deliver high-quality products with the ability to implement the latest technologies in real life.
Design and deliver business logic as per the user stories worthy of enterprise delight
Responsible for the back-end stack and the realization of a solid architecture
Enable development process improvements through tools and automation
Safe-guard product quality
Collaborate with client’s team and internal teams to define, design and ship new functionalities and solutions
Attending daily standups, refinement and retrospective sessions to constantly improve and drive processes
Estimate your work and take responsibility for its accuracy and provide proactive communication when estimations changed
- At least 2 years experience with Hybris platform
- At least 3 years of Java programming experience with 1+ years of using the J2EE framework
- Strong understanding of Spring framework
- Solid knowledge of multi-tiered distributed software architecture, OOP/Design Patterns, Web Services/RESTful, JDBC, JUnit, SQL, XML/XSL, HTTP, Tomcat
- Working experience with enterprise systems and developing/maintaining extensions for them
- Experience with working on complex functional software projects that require a deep understanding of the application logic and dependencies
- At least Intermediate English proficiency (communication and writing skills). You must be able to communicate with international clients, have enough vocabulary to discuss technical requirements, issues and to successfully pass an interview with an international client
It will be nice if you have:
- Experience with 6.x versions of Hybris
- Experience with Smartedit
- Experience with integrations: ECC, Customer Cloud, CX Marketing, C4C
- Continuous integration/delivery experience
The opportunity to be a part of a passionate and experienced multinational team building great technology products
Teamwork based on trust and Agile principles
Mentoring/coaching and professional growth (international-level experience exchange)
A truly 8-hour working day (7 working hours + 1-hour lunch break)
Annual bonus based on your personal, team and company performance
Access to stock appreciation rights program after 1 year of successful cooperation with us
Partial fitness and education compensation
Paid time off (vacation, sick leaves, public holidays)
Free English classes with native speakers
How we chillin’
Meet your future team
Would you like more information?
CTO & Co-founder
p/whatsapp: +380 95 013 0615