.NET Engineer (R&D Focus) (m/f)
Who we are and what we do
WeAreBrain is a company that builds and we are on the hunt for new talent. We know that finding the perfect fit has as much to do with who you are as who we are!
We officially opened our doors in 2014, choosing to open three offices simultaneously - Our Head office in Amsterdam, our tech and R&D arm in Kiev, and our AI and EdTech business in Lausanne. Since then we have expanded with an office in Kramatorsk and Cape Town. The WeAreBrain co-founders and managing team are all individually successful entrepreneurs in their own right and each has brought something special to the magic that is WeAreBrain.
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for a team player that is 100% solution oriented. If you’re the type of person who has a knack for making the complex seem simple, an eternally positive outlook and a penchant for the creative then you just might be the brainiac we’re looking for.
• You’re solution oriented and having your team succeed is as important to you as your own personal success
• We’re looking for a self-starter who learns quickly and feels comfortable in a fast-moving, complex, IT environment
• You are creative and capable of making the complex simple
• Ability to work well and succeed in a team environment
• You’re dedicated to building good working relationships with your colleagues and you’re able to adapt easily to working in different teams
• Your communication is clear, to the point and is given timeously
• We value everyone’s opinion and we’re looking for people who can express their own based on facts and clear discussion.
• You bring a healthy dose of energy and humor to work
• You LOVE coding.
We love a critical mindset and a .NET engineer that has customer oriented thinking is pure gold to us. We’re looking for the kind of developer that not only has a whole heap of experience with building highly scalable API tiers for customer facing applications but also just loves doing it that way because scale is king. If you’re looking to work in a space that is not afraid of invention as a way to innovate then WeAreBrain is probably the place for you.
• Achieved a HBO(UA Bachelor) level qualification as a minimum requirement
• Specialist expertise in C#/.Net Core/OWIN/MVC/WebAPI/RESTful API technologies.
• Experience with NoSQL
• Experience with ESB and integration brokers/middleware
• Experience developing global scale services and PaaS solutions on cloud based platforms, ideally using Microsoft Azure
• Experience with implementing DevOps solutions
•Accustomed to working in an international environment with an ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal
• Basic knowledges and understanding of UI/Front-end technologies, js, css
• Knowledge of Agile Development Practices
• Strong problem solving skills
• You have worked in lean startup and/or agile environments
• The opportunity to work with a passionate and experienced international team building great technology products and startups across Europe and the United States.
• A competitive salary in line with your experience and expertise .
• Paid time off
• Language classes
• Coaching & professional development
• State of the art equipment
• Paid relocation from Ukraine to Netherlands (over time)
Meet your future team
Would you like more information?
Feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.
CTO & Co-founder
p/whatsapp: +380 95 013 0615