Office Manager (m/f)
Who we are and what we do
WeAreBrain is a company that builds and we are on the hunt for new talent. We know that finding the perfect fit has as much to do with who you are as who we are!
We officially opened our doors in 2014, choosing to open three offices simultaneously - Our Head office in Amsterdam, our tech and R&D arm in Kiev, and our AI and EdTech business in Lausanne. Since then we have expanded with an office in Kramatorsk and Cape Town. The WeAreBrain co-founders and managing team are all individually successful entrepreneurs in their own right and each has brought something special to the magic that is WeAreBrain.
- Act as the point of contact between the founders and internal/external clients
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Make travel arrangements
- Manage professional expenses and reporting
- Centralising documentation
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Conduct research, prepare correspondence, expense and statistical reporting.
- Prepare presentations collaterals
- Providing general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
- Managing reception and meeting and greeting clients
- Ordering office supplies / equipment and liaising with contractors
- Coordinating team events
- Liaising with the Building management for any maintenance queries
- + 6 years of hands on experience in a similar role
- Experience in Agency industry is a plus
- Excellent time management skills, able to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional proficiency in Dutch and English
- Russian would be a major plus
- Excellent word processing skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages (online calendars, printers,..)
- Proactive individual with demonstrable accuracy and attention to detail
- Fast, efficient, meticulous
- Able to adapt to varying communication styles and to work in a highly international and intercultural environment
- Integrity and professionalism
- Discretion and high level of confidentiality
- The opportunity to work with a passionate and experienced international team building great technology products and startups across Europe and the United States
- A competitive salary in line with your experience and expertise
- A Flexible schedule
- A truly agile working environment
- Coaching & professional development
How we chillin’
Meet your future team
Would you like more information?
Feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.
CEO & Managing Partner