Senior Product Owner (m/f)
Who we are and what we do
WeAreBrain is a company that builds and we are on the hunt for new talent. We know that finding the perfect fit has as much to do with who you are as who we are!
We officially opened our doors in 2014, choosing to open three offices simultaneously - Our Head office in Amsterdam, our tech and R&D arm in Kiev, and our AI and EdTech business in Lausanne. Since then we have expanded with an office in Kramatorsk and Cape Town. The WeAreBrain co-founders and managing team are all individually successful entrepreneurs in their own right and each has brought something special to the magic that is WeAreBrain.
Who we are looking for
This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Product Owner to join a rapidly growing company, facilitate agile development and make a mark.
Work as part of a cross-functional agile team
- Maintain and prioritise the product development backlog
- Work closely with the product management and product design departments to ensure developed features align with the business strategy, product vision and design principles
- Coordinate between different actors (e.g. sales, learning, finance) to ensure that developed features deliver tangible business value
- Evangelize data-driven and Lean best practices across the organisation
- Track and report on team delivery, including release planning and documentation
- Constantly improve planning and execution processes
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Product Owner, Technical Project Manager, Business Analyst and / or Scrum master
- Minimum of 5 years experience in technology roles
- Solid experience with web analytics and ability to drive a data-based decision making process in the company
- High level of proficiency with JIRA or other agile product development tools
- Experience wit creating and maintaining Dashboards (PowerBI, Google sheets, Google Data Studio) is highly beneficial
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Organized and structured, copes well under pressure with the ability to meet and exceed given deadlines
- Strong leadership ability
- Keen business sense and understanding of product development
- Strong understanding of software development and ability to communicate clearly with designers and developers
- Excellent interpersonal and relational skills
- Eager to learn and share knowledge
- Proactive with demonstrable accuracy and attention to detail
- The opportunity to work with a passionate and experienced international team building great technology products and startups across Europe and the United States
- A competitive salary in line with your experience and expertise
- A Flexible schedule
- Time to develop your own products and ideas
- A truly agile working environment
- Paid time off
- Coaching & professional development
How we chillin’
Meet your future team
Would you like more information?
Feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.
CEO & Managing Partner