QA / Automation Engineer (m/f)
Who we are and what we do
Clevergig.nl - Join the team responsible for the creation and maintenance of the growing successful start-up co-owned by WeAreBrain agency. clevergig is the Uber of the Gig economy :) Our mission is to take the complexity out of the growing niche of hiring short-term personnel (bartenders, waiters, party and conference services). You’ll work on the expansion of the system's functional, continuous integration into the Amazon cloud. Look forward to trying new technologies and reaching a brand new skill level
Who we are looking for
- You’re solution oriented and having your team succeed is as important to you as your own personal success
- We’re looking for a self-starter who learns quickly and feels comfortable in a fast-moving, complex, IT environment
- You are creative and capable of making the complex simple
- Ability to work well and succeed in a team environment
- You’re dedicated to building good working relationships with your colleagues and you’re able to adapt easily to working in different teams
- Your communication is clear, to the point and is given timeously
- We value everyone’s opinion and we’re looking for people who can express their own based on facts and clear discussion.
- You bring a healthy dose of energy and humor to work
- You LOVE coding.
While most of us dread the word testing you love it more than your mom (ok well at least as much as ;-) and you’re equally passionate about document maintenance. Does this sound like you? Well then WeAreBrain is probably the place you should be working at. At your new daytime home you can look forward to all kinds of manual and automated testing. We’re talking web, mobile, Android and iOS, you name it we’ve got it.
On any given day you’ll do the thing you love to do the most; manual testing of web and mobile applications, configure test environment, do requirements analysis and develop positive/negative/boundary scenarios. That’s not all! You’ll also get to write autotests and do some super cool bug reporting. You’ll also be responsible for general test reports ensuring that each product we build is exceptional in quality. You’ll work on the integration with automatic start-up systems or Continuous Integration.
More than two year in a QA Engineer position
Experience with document maintenance specifically for: the preparation of test cases and scenarios
Extensive experience with stress testing
Expert knowledge of version control systems: Git
Knowledge of Continuous Integration Systems
Follow, document and report on the life cycle of of any bug accurately
Knowledge of the web and mobile tools for testing automation: Selenium WebDriver, Capybara, Сalabash,
Basic knowledge of programming language and OOP (Ruby would be an advantage, however other options will be considered)
Experience with bugtracker.
Accustomed to working in an international environment with an ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal
- API testing, experience with automation API tests (Soap UI)
- Automated load testing (jmeter, etc.)
- Experience in Ruby
• The opportunity to work with a passionate and experienced international team building great technology products and startups across Europe and the United States.
• A competitive salary in line with your experience and expertise .
• Paid time off
• Language classes
• Coaching & professional development
• State of the art equipment
• Paid relocation from Ukraine to Netherlands (over time)
Meet your future team
Would you like more information?
Feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.
CTO & Co-founder
p/whatsapp: +380 95 013 0615