UX Researcher (m/f)
Who we are and what we do
You will get to work and collaborate directly with our product managers and product owners in the product’s strategy and development, with a real opportunity to influence the future of our products.
Who we are looking for
Your levers of influence will comprise qualitative and quantitative user research, ideation
workshop methods, and more generally, bringing a user-centric approach to everything we do.
- Excellent interpersonal and relational skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Eager to learn and share knowledge
- Collaborative and capable of building mutually beneficial relationships and partnerships
- Proactive individual with demonstrable accuracy and attention to detail
- Fast, efficient, meticulous
- Organized and structured; copes well under pressure, with the ability to meet and exceed given deadlines
- Ability to both give and receive direction and constructive criticism well
- Displays a positive and enthusiastic approach to all their work
- Design and conduct user research to evaluate new and current products.
- Identify and explore new opportunities before they make it onto the drawing board.
- Collaborate closely with product designers, product managers, and engineers.
- Adapt and innovate research practices to meet team needs under the tight time frames of a rapidly growing company.
- Synthesize and communicate research findings to inform business decisions.
- Conduct usability research both online and in the field and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Help identify user needs by conducting task-focused analyses.
- 5+ years work experience in the same or similar role.
- You have an online work portfolio/work samples that will accompany the application for this position and that demonstrate the process you follow to build great user experiences.
- Must have strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Russian would be a major plus
- Demonstrable ability to plan and conduct research in close collaboration with people in a variety of roles.
- Experience Requirements: usability moderating (all types, particularly one-on-one), participant recruiting/screener creation, experimental design, test method selection, debriefing, facilitation, statistical/qualitative/quantitative analysis, presentations (verbal and written).
- Ability to clearly, concisely and persuasively communicate research findings.
- Understand the agile work environment and be able to work inside Scrum-based (or similar) projects.
- The opportunity to work with a passionate and experienced international team building great technology products and startups across Europe and the United States
- A competitive salary in line with your experience and expertise
- A Flexible schedule
- Time to develop your own products and ideas
- A truly agile working environment
- Paid time off
- Coaching & professional development
How we chillin’
Meet your future team
Would you like more information?
Feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.
Head of Design & UX